Time Table - Sem VIII (CBGS / CBCS) - May 2021 Exams
Thursday, May 13, 2021
Monday, May 10, 2021
KT Exam form filling and Submission for Sem 3,4,5 and 6 sem CBGS/CBCS/CScheme - June 2021 exams
Last date to fill KT exam form is 15/5/2021
Note: 1. If you have internal KT also, than you need to fill exam form, else your seat number will not be generated
2. Calculate your exam fees semester wise, depending on number of KT's you have. Pay the amount of all semester in one transction
University of Mumbai Engineering Examinations
General Instructions for Students while Appearing for Online Examinations
Scheduled from 1st June, 15th June and 5th August, 2021
For BE Sem I to VIII and ME Sem I and II of Rev2012, Rev2016 and Rev2019 (wherever applicable)
1. You are advised to be at the location where there is a good internet connectivity
2. You must have sufficient internet data pack available for examination on your gadget
3. Make sure that the gadget which you are using is fully charged before the commencement of the examination
4. As far as possible use laptops or desktops with web camera for your exams
5. Following activities during examination will be treated as unfair means / malpractice case
a. Sharing screen with any other member
b. Browsing other websites, taking screen shots and sharing the same with any other person or on social media
c. Running any other application on the gadget through which you are appearing for the examination
6. The question paper will have both MCQs and subjective/descriptive questions with equal weightage and based on entire syllabus.
7. Duration of the examination is 2 hours, 1 hour 30 minutes and 1 hour for 80, 60 and 40 Marks respectively. You will get additional 15 to 20 minutes to scan and upload the answer paper.
8. Online block wise supervisors similar to offline examinations will proctor the examination. They may verify the identity of the student appearing for the examination by seeing their college Identity Card or Hall Ticket or Aadhar Card or PAN Card.
9. Examination Link sent to you will become active 5 minutes prior to the scheduled time on the date of examination. You are expected to start attempting the questions at scheduled examination time. The link will automatically get deactivated at the end of the scheduled time.
10. Enter your personal information including examination seat number, wherever asked, with due care
11. Please use A4/legal (full scape) size paper to write the answers of subjective questions.
12. You have to write the semester and subject name along with his/her examination seat number, duly signed by him/her, and page number in typical format (current page number/total pages)
i.e. 2/7 or 3/10 (2 and 3 indicates current page number and 7 or 10 indicates total number of pages respectively on which answers are written) on each and every page.
13. Use the scanning app to scan the question wise answers in PDF and upload the same using the specific link provided in the Google Form.
14. It is mandatory for all the students to upload their answer papers in PDF on the same platform using the given uploading links
15. If you face any difficulty in uploading your answer paper on the given link within the allocated time, consult block supervisor for help
16. You are allowed to use non programmable calculator, working sheet (for any rough work)
17. You are not allowed to leave your seat during complete examination time.
18. Submit the responses without fail before leaving the examination platform. You shall submit your response only once for one course
19. If any problems arises due to which you are unable to appear for the examination or submit your responses, immediately inform this to your subject teacher or head of the department or the help line numbers of your college.
20. You must maintain the sanctity of the examinations.
21. Differently abled Students will get 20 minutes extra time with prior permission of the college authorities, after submitting proper documents.
Tuesday, April 20, 2021
1. Mock test for December -2020 exams for FE Sem-1 (C-Scheme) is scheduled to be held on 20/4/2021
2. It is compulsary for all to give this mock test
3. Mock test is not subject specific, it is in general just to give you a glimpse of exam conduction in online mode.
4. The Exam will be in two parts :
First part : MCQ - 40 marks - Time 40 minutes
Second Part : Descriptive - 40 marks - Time 80 mins + 20 mins time for uploading the solution.
Kindly note read all the instructions given, carefully and comply. Your paper will not be assessed if the conditions are not satisfied.
MCQ based test link will be active sharp at 16:25 hrs on 20/4/2021 and will be deactivated sharp at 17:10 hrs on 20/4/2021.
Descriptive based test link will be active sharp at 17:10 hrs on 20/4/2021 and will be deactivated sharp at 18:45 hrs on 20/4/2021.
Note : Timing to solve descriptive section is 80 minutes i.e from 17:10 pm to 18:30 pm, remaining 15 minutes is for uploading the files.
Note : Keep the relevant application installed, you need to upload one single file for the solutions of all the questions solved.
Thursday, April 15, 2021
Appearing List for Sem-8 regular and sem-7 KT exams for May 2021 examinations ( CBGS/CBCS/OLD)
Click on the respective links to view, If your name is not found contact your departmental exam coordinator before 16/4//2021
For Sem-7 : CLICK HERE
For Sem-8 : CLICK HERE
Monday, April 12, 2021
Notice for REVALUATION of Dec-2020 Examination of SEM 3,4,5 and 6 semesters for EE and ET Department. (CBGS/CBCS/C Scheme)
Apply for Revaluation through this Link : https://forms.gle/tAgkZbPhHRG9wxwu8
Last Date to Apply : 14/04/2021 before 5:00pm
Thereafter no claims will be entertained
Friday, April 9, 2021
ANY DISCREPANCY/IES IN THE GAZETTE SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO THE NOTICE OF EEC ON OR BEFORE 11.04.2021
CLICK ON THE RESPECTIVE EXAMS TO VIEW THE RESULTS
Sem 3 - CBCS (C Scheme) - Regular - CLICK HERE TO VIEW RESULT
Sem 5 - CBCS (R-16) Regular - CLICK HERE TO VIEW RESULTS
No appearing students in rest of the exams
Thursday, April 8, 2021
ANY DISCREPANCY/IES IN THE GAZETTE SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO THE NOTICE OF EEC ON OR BEFORE 10.04. 2020
The following link contains time table for ME- CIVIL ENGG - SEM 1- Dec 2020 Exams - C Scheme - - starting on 22/04/2021
The following link contains time table for SEM 1 Dec 2020 Exams - C Scheme - First Year (2020-2024 Batch) - starting on 22/04/2021
Time Table - Sem VIII (CBGS / CBCS) - May 2021 Exams CLICK HERE TO VIEW SEM - VIII CBGS TIMETABLE CLICK HERE TO VIEW SEM - VIII CBCS TIMET...
MOCK TEST FOR DECEMBER -2020 EXAMS TO BE HELD FROM 7/1/2021 1. Mock test for December -2020 exams scheduled to be held form 7/1/2...
INSTRUCTION ANY DISCREPANCY/IES IN THE GAZETTE SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO THE NOTICE OF EEC ON OR BEFORE 2 days after declaration of result COM...
Question Paper Pattern and General Instructions for Students in view of Upcoming Examinations (Dec-2020) starting from 7/1/2021Question Paper Pattern and General Instructions for Students in view of Upcoming Examinations December-2020 starting from 7/1/2021 Genera...